Celebrate Recovery - Small Group Guidelines
Small Group Guidelines
- Always keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts and feelings, Use "I" and "me" statements. Please limit your sharing to three to five minutes.
- There will be no cross talk please. Cross talk is when two individuals engage in a dialogue, excluding all others. Each person is free to express feelings without interruption.
- We are here to support one another. We will not attempt to "fix" another.
- Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements. What is shared in the group stays in the group! The only exception is when someone threatens to harm themselves or others.
- Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered recovery group.