Sr. High students are getting their ski gear ready for the slopes! We will head out to Winterplace Ski Resort in Ghent, WV on Feb 16-18. The resort has over 90 acres and West Virginia's largest sno tubing park! Every year this is a favorite for everyone! The weekend will include fun skiing & tubing, plus intentional devotion time in the evening.
Cost is $275 for the weekend and includes:
- Two day lift tickets (8am-10pm)
- Gear rental (boots, skis or snowboard and poles
- 1 hour ski lesson, if desired
- Two lunch vouchers at resort
- 2 nights lodging at Microtel (15 min. from resort)
- Continental breakfast
- Indoor pool at the hotel!
Students will have opportunities to fundraise a portion of their cost...this typically saves a lot of money!
Click here to get registered now!