About this Series
“Dedicated to my family” – those are important words. That seems like something everyone wants, everyone agrees with, and to which everyone aspires. But it is not so easy.
We live in a crazy busy world. Priorities rule because we can’t survive without them. But here is the thing: the world around us is going to give us priorities that are not from God. We need help with our priorities. We need to be “dedicated to our families” for God’s purposes and God’s agenda for our lives. We need the right kind of dedication.
As you make the decision to spend time in this journey, pray upfront that God, in his kindness, will guide you. God loves us and only wants the best for us. Ask God to use the content of this series to help you set the right priorities.
This series is not just for parents. It is for everyone. You might be grandparents who want to help your grandchildren or an aunt or an uncle who wants to help your nephews and nieces. Or you might be a friend that wants to help a neighbor or co-worker.
God wants to be at the center of our families. Let’s be “Dedicated to our Families” the way God wants us to be. Lets learn it, live it, and share it.
The Big Day
- We Trust (Psalm 20:7) - Seeds Family Worship Download
- Your Word In My Heart (Psalm 119:9-11) - Seeds Family Worship Download
- The Word of God (Hebrews 4:12) - Seeds Family Worship Download
- On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand - HCC Worship
- Impress Them (Deuteronomy 6:4-7) - Seeds Family Worship Download
- Set A Fire - Will Reagan & United Pursuit Download